Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Versatile Gift Ideas Revamp


Image by Malkowitch

First, I would like to thank everyone of you who endlessly supports versatile gift ideas. I am very glad to have readers like you who regularly checks my post, even though I haven't blog for quite a long time. Thank you so much.

Second, due to the persistence of my avid readers, versatile gift ideas will have a revamp. In the following days you will notice the lost of my previous blogs and some changes in its looks, please bear with me. I am planning to make it better for you. 

I am planning to start my brand new versatile gift ideas on October 31, 2012, Wednesday and planning to update it every Wednesday after that. 

I hope you'll continue to support and love versatile gift ideas just how you did in the previous year. 

See you on the 31st! 

No comments:

Post a Comment