Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stuff Toys as Farewell Gifts---Why not?!

What do you usually give your friends or special someone when they need to go out-of-town or maybe out of the country?  We usually give them something they can use during their vacation or stay out-of-town. 

How about giving him/her something common with a little twist of sweetness? Go buy a stuff toy and put a sweet dedication like "let him accompany you when you get there," "I brought you a pal so you won't be alone," etc.

Our Little Wuf Wuf


I once gave this to my hubby when he went out-of-the-country. I gave him a stuff dog with a little tag on it "he'll watch over you while I'm away." He was really touched and he loved it. He brought the toy wherever he go and they took pictures together. When he came back he was so excited to show me their adventure together. :) 


How about you? What dedication would you put with your stuff toy?! :) 

I hope you enjoyed my versatile gift ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment