Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Memory Slideshow

If it's the thought that really counts, what's the best gift to give? --- Memories :) 

I love exploring gift ideas. I make it a point to make simple things into a lovely, surprising, and treasured gifts. Like this simple slideshow presentation I made for my hubby on our monthsary. A full effort, less expensive  gift.


What to do?
  1. Choose memorable, fun pictures of you together.
  2. Choose a memorable song that you think would match the slideshow presentation.
  3. Get a movie maker software (some of these are Microsoft Movie Maker, Wondershare, Muvee, etc.)
  4. Explore. Create. Enjoy. 

What are you waiting for, go pick some of your beautiful memories and turn into a heart melting slideshow! 

I hope you enjoyed my versatile gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment