Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Perfect Gift: Snow Globe

“Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.” - By Javan


Why do movies always depict that Snow Globes are the perfect gift every girl can have? What makes it special other than seeing those snows or glitters floating in the water as you shake the snow globes? Answer: Magic!

Magic lives in the heart of many girls in the world. The magic that emerges as they shake and see the glitters float with the water inside the snow globe. It’s the magic that many people do not understand; the magic that brings patience, hope, faith, and love. That as you shake this globe brings a frown into smile, a tear into laughter, and dreams into reality. Sounds fancy isn't it?! Yes, because magic is fancy, it is a state-of-mind that brings positivity to whoever believes in it. And snow globe brings magic!

Likewise, the floating glitters give magic and satisfaction to someone who intensely desires of snow. I live in a country that never snows and seeing this snow globe made me feel like there is a real snow around me. It gives me satisfaction to experience snow even with this little glass. And it also, gives hope to my dream, that someday I will experience a real one.

Go snow globes and sprinkle the magic!


Hope you enjoyed my versatile gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment