Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Handmade Sliding Card

Yesterday I saw my niece checking on her graduation gifts and a certain card caught my attention. This is one of the most wonderful card I've ever seen (not only that --- this is handmade!) 


I am really impressed on the way her friend did this card, just then I realized they must be really close, because her friend alloted time, effort, and love doing this card. And the concept is really nice, would you even think of doing a sliding card? --- and with her name on it! Really creative huh?



Honestly, I love receiving handmade and customized gifts like this, which makes me feel I'm important and special. Just thinking on the time and effort he/she spent doing this makes me more touched. 

So what are you waiting for? Go get your stuff and start your handmade card for that special someone! And I'm sure they'll love it!

Hope you enjoyed my Versatile Gift Ideas! 

I would like to thank my niece, Mary Grace Mauricio, for sharing this wonderful card. Handmade card was made by Ms. Khai Bacani. 

No comments:

Post a Comment