Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Collectible Erasers

I am shopping for gifts when this cute little toy caught my attention. It boggled my mind! I really thought these are toys. As I examined it closer, just then I realized what it was... It’s an eraser, a really cute eraser, a collectible eraser! With many types to choose from, it has musical instruments, tool kits, animals, foods, places, etc.
The Musical Instrument Collection

Then the light bulb appeared on top of my head! It is one perfect gift for kids with ages around 4-10, because it has a complete kiddie appeal:
 ü  Attention catcher
 ü Attractiveness
 ü Creativity
 ü Usability
 ü Kids will love it – absolutely!

The Tool Kit Collection
The Animal Collection

You can give it as a prize, a part of a loot bag, a party favor, or as a normal gift.
Some might say that it is a very boring gift, or it has no use. Well maybe for us adults it is a little boring; but for kids, they are awesome and would even ask for more! They can play with it, use it in school, keep and collect it, and they will even boast about it with their friends. That’s happiness for them – SIMPLE AND EASY TO GAIN.


Hope you enjoyed my versatile gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment