Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cakes by Design

I was browsing my albums when I saw my nephew's birthday and saw his lovely cake. I loved it! It is a perfect gift to describe him. Indeed, the perfect cake for him!

Beau's Birthday Cake

Then I realized, we have a lot of gift options nowadays that may fit our recipient's personalities. Just like this Cakes by Design from Red Ribbon --- personalized, unique, and delectable flavored cakes. Perfect for birthdays, christenings, baby showers, anniversaries, mother's day, father's day, graduations, weddings, and other celebrations. 
The Executive

Heavenly Gift

Lullabye

Girls R Us Cake

Handbag

My Bear

Basket of Flowers

Precious Love

Precious

Images from Red Ribbon. For more Red Ribbon Cakes by Design, just visit www.redribbonbakeshop.com.ph

Hope you enjoyed my versatile gift ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment