Wednesday, January 23, 2013

You & Me Drawing

I love surprises and I love surprising someone. Today I would like to share one of my simple yet a very sweet surprise. 

Go get a paper and draw a stick girl and a stick boy using crayons. Draw a cute simple one, that would look like a child from kindergarten drew it. Write your names under the stick girl and stick boy and put a heart in the middle or you may also put your names inside a heart instead. 

Put your drawing in a big brown envelop, print a notice and his mailing address on a paper (that would look like that it is a work-related document) and paste it on the brown envelop.
NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION OF:
Mr. Miguel Fernando
7th Floor XYZ Building, Orange St. 
Manila

Then send it to his office via air mail or courier.
Your guy/girl will surely be surprised with this and will surely love such a sweet act.

Hope you enjoyed my versatile gift ideas!

Notice: This is not my original idea and I am not claiming any. I blog it to share to others who are looking for surprises and unique ideas to be given for their special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment